Cardigan Street, Luton
AG Surveying both tendered for and was then appointed to commercially manage the works at Cardigan Street in Luton.
The works comprised of the conversion of a period building previously used as a hat factory into 11 modern, high end flats.
AG Surveying was appointed to provide a detailed report covering all aspects of the construction of the project, including:
- Development Cost
- Programme and Project Development Timelines
- Drawings and Specifications
- Planning and Statutory Consents
- Site Investigations and Survey
- Procurement and Building Contract Strategy
- Consultant Appointments