AG Surveying provided full Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management support throughout the Hawkley House Development in Billericay, Essex.
The works involved the conversion of an office building into flats, and the conversion of an under croft carpark into one flat.
AG Surveying was appointed to provide a detailed report covering all aspects of the construction of the project, including:
- Development Cost
- Programme and Project Development Timelines
- Drawings and Specifications
- Planning and Statutory Consents
- Site Investigations and Survey
- Procurement and Building Contract Strategy
- Consultant Appointments
Works have now been completed and all properties are on the market.