Gold Estimating Package
Our Gold package is ideal for Developers looking for the most detailed level of Estimating support. This package is best suited to Developers looking for the most accurate budget price. Here is what's included.
- Visit site (optional) and have up to two meetings with client at our offices. The first meeting is to agree what works are being subcontracted out and to collate contact details of what suppliers and subcontractors we are to send enquiries to. The second meeting is to finalise the tender and adjudicate. We are able to do this remotely without meetings if preferable to the client.
- Extensive review of all design information, making sure all works described in all documents are either captured on our our pricing schedule, clarified as excluded or queried for clarification.
- Undertake detailed measure of groundworks, external walls, landscaping, buried services, all wall floor and ceiling finishes and substrates.
- Measure total areas of roofs, lengths of fascias/soffits, gutters, downpipes and skirting.
- Schedule out all internal works and quantify per number.
- Prepare supplier enquiries for all specialist material, send out, deal with queries and follow up on prices, compare prices, ensure they are compliant and use to form the basis of our prices.
- Prepare separate pricing schedule for each trade contractor to provide clarity on what needs to price / encourage pricing
- Prepare subcontractor enquiries for all elements being subcontracted out, send out, deal with queries and follow up on prices, compare prices, ensure they are compliant and use to form the basis of our prices
- For general building materials, skips and muck-away price based on approximate market rates
- Where works are being undertaken in-house, we will prepare detailed estimate for labour, plant / tools, material. Client comes to our offices and advises on labour outputs and costs for each item
- Discuss prelim requirements with client, i.e. levels of management, cost of management, welfare being provided etc. and estimate accordingly
- List of clarifications and exclusions to be provided