Local Contract Administrators
AG Surveying offers comprehensive Contract Administration services to clients.
Contract Administrators in Ware
Here are the primary Contract Administration inclusions offered to our local clients in Ware and national clients throughout Hertfordshire, Essex and London.
1. Administrating change control procedures (issuing CA Instructions)
2. Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
3. Issuing instructions such as variations, or relating to prime cost sums or making good defects.
4. Considering claims
5. Chairing monthly construction progress meetings
6. Minuting construction progress meeting
7. Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client / relevant parties
8. Issuing certificates of practical completion
9. Collating and issuing schedules of defects
10. Issuing the certificate of making good defects
11. Issuing the final certificate
Although we always try to accommodate our clients' unique requirements, there are some exclusions in the Contract Administration services we typically offer.
1. Preparing and issuing construction progress reports – by contractor / project manager
2. Co-ordinating and instructing site inspectors - deemed to be the responsibility of the main contractor / project manager
3. Dealing with defects that may arise after the works have been handed back and initial defects have been completed – these will need to be charged on an hourly rate basis if our assistance is required
4. Negotiating costs for change, reviewing payment requests and certifying payment requests
5. Management of client direct sub-contracts
Get in touch today to discuss your requirements.